General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

@ wewake bro

hi bro

i just checked it with the cc n she told me that all the new prices must b taken into account for a la carte subscription.

so all the prices which have been reduced r the new prices for the respective channels.

so kindly update it with the new prices.:tup:tup:tup

Prateek Marwadi said:
@ wewake bro

hi bro

i just checked it with the cc n she told me that all the new prices must b taken into account for a la carte subscription.

so all the prices which have been reduced r the new prices for the respective channels.

so kindly update it with the new prices.:tup:tup:tup

that's strange... massive reductions in a-la-carte prices... on comparison with others dths airtel now have lowest a-la-carte prices.... thanx for confirmation...

someone please cross check cc again... thn i'll update my chart

Thats great news if they reduced the A-La-Carte prices..:tup

@ wewake bro - yes. we shud cross check it once again. :k:k:k

@ harry bro - can u please check it with cc or nodal team. :huh:huh:huh

i also wanted to say that this new list of channel prices in the website itself is showing addition of ss hd 3 n 4 along with &TV. so it cannot b outdated.

Prateek & wewake bro Bro i just cross checked with CC staff & they told it true as per its shown on website.. Maximum a-la-carte prices reduced..[emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]

yes, website is not outdated as SS4 HD is there but prateek bro if you check you will see there are some channels with Old logos [some zee channels and bindass] few days back there was new logos

@ harry bro - thanks for the confirmation :clap:clap:clap

@ wewake bro - please update it with the new prices as it is confirmed now.:tup:tup:tup

Harry.S said:
Prateek & wewake bro Bro i just cross checked with CC staff & they told it true as per its shown on website.. Maximum a-la-carte prices reduced..[emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]

thanks and that's a good news for airtel subscribers.. hardly anyone know about this news... time to give good news to them on the form... have to update my chart... that's a big task for me

Wewake Bro on Adtv site some channels logos showed old one.. [emoji106] [emoji106]

wewake said:
yes, website is not outdated as SS4 HD is there but prateek bro if you check you will see there are some channels with Old logos [some zee channels and bindass] few days back there was new logos

u r right bro. logos r outdated.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock