General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

dear friends.....tata sky launched low price base packs but whats about airtel dth.....Will airtel also launch low price base pack...???

Can I watch FTa Channels on Airtel Digital tv and tune to the another satellite to watch Fta channels with airtel set top box?

channellover said:
Can I watch FTa Channels on Airtel Digital tv and tune to the another satellite to watch Fta channels with airtel set top box?

No way bro....

You need to buy fta stb & can use your adtv dish to track other satillite....

syam said:
No way bro....

You need to buy fta stb & can use your adtv dish to track other satillite....

How mch FTA STB cost..?? Want gud & cheap in price..

channellover said:

U can tune abt 20 chnls from NSS11 china beam, if u r in north India, but cant view them.

U can store it on d STB though. :k

superdudebuddy said:
bro then what is the use to tune if we cannot watch.

I agree...

But there was a time, I used to get abs1 north beam, which had russian chnls... I was not a sat tracker at that time...

and just used to get happy by seeing scrambled chnls like REN tv, TV XXI, europa plus tv etc.. :shy

Then one day it hppnd, for few hrs I got to see all russian chnls on my ADTV box :eek:hya, that dragged me into d world of sat tracking :)

U never know.... when one of these chnls get viewable....
There is one glitch in ADTV S/W >> If these china beam chnls, are on encrypted sign, but chnls is fta on TP..

It ll be viewable on ADTV box.. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock