General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,485
karan_hdl said:
Why Indian Thamizhan.Only Indian only language different

So only .. I Speaking Tamil and living in Peace Land of India .. So Indian Tamizhan :k .. Btwn you didnt heard Malaysian Tamil's , Singapore Tamil's , SriLanka Tamil's .. No more offtopics plz ..

Gobinaath said:
So only .. I Speaking Tamil and living in Peace Land of India .. So Indian Tamizhan :k .. Btwn you didnt heard Malaysian Tamil's , Singapore Tamil's , SriLanka Tamil's .. No more offtopics plz ..

I am an Indian that's it I am not talking about others.I am not fighting for Tamil here.Seriously I am fighting for my Fav Tamil Channel which I watch in Leisure for Entertainment :)

Drake said:
I guess now ADTV will surely hike the price of MAX HD Top Up. I'm expecting around 240-250ish...
If all channels added till date including HBO HD, Movies Now2 and Le Plex HD are included then it could be even 275/-

I got this reply from Nodal Team reg K TV HD addition.

Warm greetings from Airtel!

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding introduction of Tamil HD channels for your Airtel DigitalTV.

In view of the market feedback, we keep on adding new channels time to time. We take this as a feedback and would keep you posted on the same.

At Airtel, we believe that our customers’ inputs and feedback helps us to improvise upon our services and ensure that we strive towards achieving customer satisfaction. We will try our best to incorporate it in our processes and mechanisms as we move forward.
Your Nodal Reference No. is 961339616.

For further queries on this, please feel free to write back to us.

Assuring you of the best experience – always!
Best Regards,
Nodal Office - DigitalTV
Bharti Airtel Limited

KTV avlo nalla channel illaiye... Sun Tv HD la adhe movie ya oru maasam munnadi poduvaan.. Or 11pm ku poduvaan.

thisisjagan said:
KTV avlo nalla channel illaiye... Sun Tv HD la adhe movie ya oru maasam munnadi poduvaan.. Or 11pm ku poduvaan.

Yes That's what I am looking for certain directors/actors/genre movies would be etched in our mind from our young age as a beautiful memories and we can relive all those moments again with a bit superior quality and premieres mostly brings clash between different TV channels and if any missed We can catch it in K TV HD at our own convenience.I am an repeat audience.

Back
Top Bottom