General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,479
https://dreamdth.com/Thread-Asianet-Clarity-Has-Been-Down from this asianet quality is down airtel should increase this channel quality

Free preview only till 14th.

549eb5fdefb6bb326465d0ef35d1dd35.jpg

If they don't add in Infinity, I'm gonna kill everyone in airtel head office in Chennai. [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Gobinaath said:
Thambi if not cancel the infinity pack and move to hdmy pack :) ..
No bro, the disadvantages of using top up is that you have to pay separately for each connections. So, if it's 225 then i have to pay 225*4. This is Excluding my base pack and 270*3. So no way to step back.

But I'm confident that it'll be added.

thisisjagan said:
No bro, the disadvantages of using top up is that you have to pay separately for each connections. So, if it's 225 then i have to pay 225*4. This is Excluding my base pack and 270*3. So no way to step back.

But I'm confident that it'll be added.

Oof Then big pblm then i too pray all channels gets add to infinity :hs:) .. Btwn all 4 connctns are child know thambi or splitted ones :huh ..

Gobinaath said:
Oof Then big pblm then i too pray all channels gets add to infinity :hs:) .. Btwn all 4 connctns are child know thambi or splitted ones :huh ..
Child bro. 1+3.

Gobinaath said:
Child bro. 1+3.

Back
Top Bottom