General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,472
Gobinaath said:
Who told like that :huh:huh .. May be later but for sure coz they currently concentrating on Infotainment & Regional Pending channels thats long list and needed list to satisfy customers .. Then will be Music , Sports , News etc.. minor list :k ..

But skipping pending channels and adding 4new hd channels is not fair! :(

They can add ktv first, then pending, and then go to 4new channels..

Tha.RP8 said:
But skipping pending channels and adding 4new hd channels is not fair! :(

They can add ktv first, then pending, and then go to 4new channels..

I cant explain you buddy further ..

thisisjagan said:
Nambikkai TV is a news channel???

Not a News..
Good News group is one of the oldest Christian Groups printing Bibles and lots of other Christian Literature service all over India and in the past decades they produce Christian Video Contents in different Indian Languages.In Tamil their Channel name is Nambikkai TV.

karan_hdl said:
Not a News..
Good News group is one of the oldest Christian Groups printing Bibles and lots of other Christian Literature service all over India and in the past decades they produce Christian Video Contents in different Indian Languages.In Tamil their Channel name is Nambikkai TV.
OK. OK. [emoji106]

Gobinaath said:
I cant explain you buddy further ..

Ok, lets see what happens. Mittal ji owns it, he'll do whats best I'm sure. Just a bit frustrated, as I was expecting to watch CSL and MLS this time..

This tp can accommodate 10more hd channels I've heard, so bbc earth + 5south + sgs+handful of sd=8. Lets see what are the other 2.

Gobinaath said:
  • In Tamil Genre , Raj Network Channels & MK Network SD channels will be adding on or before March 15th 2017
Source: South (Tamil) Adtv CC ..

Gobinaath said:
KTV :hd coming next week or along with 4 new :hd south channels on 15th March :) ..

all chnls from raj & mk network :huh

btw, which are those chnls :shy

49d294cb42e9c27a111becb2cc9d5935.jpg

Back
Top Bottom