General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,194
Puthiya Thalaimurai coverage of 5 states Election results from 8 AM it seems Tamil users can catch up in most of the tamil news channels too this Morning.

karan_hdl said:
NDTV or Times Now which coverage is best??

NDTV is a paid news channel. Their main editor Barkha Dutt was involved in the 2g scam. She is also alleged to have links with many terrorist organisations. Eg: She helped Kasab and co by leaking army secrets to them. When Burhan Wani was killed, everyone reported that a terrorist was killed while ndtv reported that the son of a village schoolmaster was killed. In the Kargil war also, ndtv played a major role in leaking army secrets. Barkha Dutt was also directly involved in killing of many jawans when she used the flash of her camera to give away secret locations of army at night! Then in 2009,the then govt was getting concerned that their media spokesperson's image was getting ruined, so they decided to give her a Padma award for reporting in Kargil(For people who gave Bharat Ratnas to themselves, giving her a Padma award was a small thing) !

Thats why I never watch NDTV. In fact I don't even gave it in my pack(eng news topup 36)!!

Ajanthan_14 said:
So next set of additions from 15th right....

March 15th 4 Sun HD channels launch so on that day addition might surely happen and we cannot rule out some other addition on Monday.

karan_hdl said:
March 15th 4 Sun HD channels launch so on that day addition might surely happen and we cannot rule out some other addition on Monday.

What is the channels?

Hi. I am getting B001 error in home screen. this error occurring for last 16 hours. all cables are intact. weather is clear here. what could be the issue? please help

unicorn said:
Hi. I am getting B001 error in home screen. this error occurring for last 16 hours. all cables are intact. weather is clear here. what could be the issue? please help
Sorry I don't get what error it is... Do you have the screenshot by any chance

unicorn said:

Bro itz signal intrreput error .. Remove ur input cable from stb and reinserted into the input point then switch ON the powers .. Issue will gone if pesist then call adtv cc and refresh ur account ..

Back
Top Bottom