General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,186
Scroll running in the newly added Hd channels.stating the channel is under free preview ...can't see the scroll in Zee talkies HD and Zee Bangla hd

nithinricks85 said:
Scroll running in the newly added Hd channels.stating the channel is under free preview ...can't see the scroll in Zee talkies HD and Zee Bangla hd

All the other newly added 8 channels have the scroll running

Guys, is sony rox hd still in free preview, or it is added to hdmypack? I'm not sure under which situation I'm getting it..

its added in all major. topups bro like gold hd hindi plus hd so you are getting it

[q
Tha.RP8 said:
Guys, is sony rox hd still in free preview, or it is added to hdmypack? I'm not sure under which situation I'm getting it..

it's still in free preview.

Tha.RP8 said:
Bro, it was already mentioned at time of launch that it will replace mtunes hd in all packs. So, if you had mtunes hd earlier in your pack, then you will continue to receive it.

i am millionaire. though i am millionaire, but i must not activate my airtel because dsport hd. i am fond of only sport. i cant want any sport miss.i want dsport hd. when dsport hd will be add that day i will activate my airtel hd box.

Ritesh said:
Bro, it was already mentioned at time of launch that it will replace mtunes hd in all packs. So, if you had mtunes hd earlier in your pack, then you will continue to receive it.

So if mtunes Hd is added back by the broadcaster...will the channel be added back in Airtel ?

Back
Top Bottom