General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,361
airtel adding useless channels now a days  plz add usefull channels it is better to shift other dth platforms  :wall :angry :P

rahulteja said:
airtel adding useless channels now a days  plz add usefull channels it is better to shift other dth platforms  :wall :angry [emoji14]
These crap channels are available every where... I would say not to watch the channel and if you still want to move, your wish... And out of curiosity, which dth sir you are planning to shift [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3]

thisisjagan said:
These crap channels are available every where... I would say not to watch the channel and if you still want to move, your wish... And out of curiosity, which dth sir you are planning to shift [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3]

along with these crap channels other dth platforms have added some useful and entertainment channels but airtel adding continuously these channels only whats was the use of these channels and by this if they hike price then....
Not to follow other dth platforms airtel should think different and add entertainment channels which majority of the audience can view if other dth platforms having crap channels then why the use of adding it in airtel also they are completely following other dth it is better to not follow others and do work smartly

rahulteja said:
along with these crap channels other dth platforms have added some useful and entertainment channels but airtel adding continuously these channels only whats was the use of these channels and by this if they hike price then....so that airtel now lost its second position and shifted to third position i think so
Ahaan... Let me know if you need any help in ordering new STB... I will help you...

rahulteja said:
along with these crap channels other dth platforms have added some useful and entertainment channels but airtel adding continuously these channels only whats was the use of these channels and by this if they hike price then....so that airtel now lost its second position and shifted to third position i think so
Airtel is still in 2nd position.
With 65 hd channels...We have most of the sd channels and they are continuously adding channels...

thisisjagan said:

Hahahahhahahahahahahahaha

nithinricks85 said:
Airtel is still in 2nd position.
With 65 hd channels...We have most of the sd channels  and they are continuously adding channels...

then should try for first position when will be airtel in no.1 position

Back
Top Bottom