General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,215
Airtel DTH is waste for adding tamil channels they one added tp now a days Videocon is best because they added a rajmusic and mega 24 fast

Airtel is working on a new base plan called Unlimited TV Plan.
New Connection 1 Year 2100/- Existing user 1 year 900/-
Channel list is all DD channels plus one free broadcaster group SD topup bundle i.e. Star hindi channels, Zee hindi channels, Colors hindi channels, or Sony hindi channels. Don't know if it's for public or for corporates customers.

Also Airtel created Sale offers for for Sony Rox HD and SGS HD.

mani55555 said:
Airtel DTH is waste for adding tamil channels they one added tp now a days Videocon is best because they added a rajmusic and mega 24 fast
Yes bro go with Videocon d2h :):hello ..

Everybody is speaking and demanding channels as if airtel bought Tps for displaying them on their show case... They spent money to add channels and add customers... Finally they are here to make money... If we don't have patience, we have no rights to complain and yell that the channels in new tp has poor quality and low signal...

nithinricks85 said:
Then what are these tamil channels recently added bro...Mk tunes,mk six,mk TV ,tamilan,nambikai,news 18 tamil

I know that You didn't understood the theme of my post that's unfortunately .. you didn't understand my words meaning means then I can't do anything in that ..

Why I told like that means someone not feel Airtel not gud in Tamil channels addition and cant able to wait means then what ull suggest him do bro :huh (I'm not agree his comment) ..

Btwn I'm quiet surprise ur quoted only my post whereas other comments also there regarding this issue ..

I'm not a Tamil channels die hard fan even not for any other channels too ..that's why I'm not requesting any channels names here for addition request ..

Hardly I have 4 to 5 hrs daily to watch tv in nit time .. May go hgr in weekends .. Hope this explanation clears you in my stand on channels addition in adtv ..

thisisjagan said:
Everybody is speaking and demanding channels as if airtel bought Tps for displaying them on their show case... They spent money to add channels and add customers... Finally they are here to make money... If we don't have patience, we have no rights to complain and yell that the channels in new tp has poor quality and low signal...

bro are u also getting low signal on new channels?

Back
Top Bottom