General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

I want to take infinity pack. I have two hd connections. One is primary and other is multiple connection for which I am paying 270 per month. Kindly help me what amount I have to pay to get One year infinity pack. Means 5500(infinity pack ARP)+?

Ritesh said:
Sai bro, hope your dad won't have celebrated diwali tonight with you.. All well bro?

Hmm convinced somewhat bhaiya .. Some harsh words its OK ..

Thank God he's in some happy mindset today :shy;) ..

ajairtel said:
I want to take infinity pack. I have two hd connections. One is primary and other is multiple connection for which I am paying 270 per month. Kindly help me what amount I have to pay to get One year infinity pack. Means 5500(infinity pack ARP)+?

5500 alone bro for ur 1st connection .. 270 monthly rental will be for ur 2nd connection :) ..

Optimus_Prime said:
TS added DD HD :sp
and we are waiting for KTV HD till now

bro soon its going to be avaliable in adtv as per trai order just like other dd channels i think so but not sure

i think infinity sd useres are getting miniplex sd and we are gettimg miniplex hd only

Somebody plz help me that if we want to view only 5 channels and rest of channels not needed then what is the process of recharging, and how  much amount for that 5 channels, and how much we have to pay for recharging, and rest of the amount will be available in our account plz tell me somebody iam new to this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock