General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

yes they are updating their system due to GST implementation, some services might be disruptived due to that.

Called Jio customer care. They confirmed that SMS to 5 digit number isn't currently available on Jio. They are working on implementing the same. Not sure how much time it'll take!

Guys, quickly tell me if the box in the picture below has resolution option of 1080p?

213796693063815378927a0002b4a202.jpg

In the new hevc box, 1080p is available. If anyone is using that box, how is the upscaling to 1080p? Is it worth considering a replacement of my old box? Mine is 7 years old and the UI is laggy. The epg takes long time to show up. Let me know your thoughts guys.

In the new hevc box, 1080p is available. If anyone is using that box, how is the upscaling to 1080p? Is it worth considering a replacement of my old box? Mine is 7 years old and the UI is laggy. The epg takes long time to show up. Let me know your thoughts guys.
Ritesh bro is using.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock