General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,589
shawl_who said:
I m fed up, bcoz of their ignorance towards customers demands.

I would have understood their situation, and not crib... if they didnt have space to add chnls.

But now with the12th tp space... they are only adding money earning chnl, airtel 4k, am hd1, ppv hd, miniplex, am1,2,3, idevotional services.... etc :damn

In that regard Tata Sky managed challenge well by temporary introducing Six HD for IPL, when they had limited space... :k
Also today with Sufficent spce they might have added 4 Showcase channels but also covered HD channels in Sports, English Movies, English GEC as priority, they could have added Naptol HD to earn revenue unlike other DTH !!

I'm sure even the Airtel CEO has Tatasky STB inside with Airtel Dish outside just to fool others and show that he is so loyal to company even in difficult times. Whereas in reality, he is enjoying iZombie in HD!

Drake said:
I'm sure even the Airtel CEO has Tatasky STB inside with Airtel Dish outside just to fool others and show that he is so loyal to company even in difficult times. Whereas in reality, he is enjoying iZombie in HD!

:D:lol:shy

Drake said:

Is he obligated to use Airtel :lol :s
Many restaurant managers' don't even eat the food from their restaurant :shy:lol

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
He is living on the edge for few months :lol

If someone will donate Tatasky HD STB, he is almost ready to switch ;):hello

Dont forget he is ADTV SMods. In case he switches from ADTV, he has to discharge his duties to someone. :shy

Bishnu15 said:
Dont forget he is ADTV SMods. In case he switches from ADTV, he has to discharge his duties to someone. :shy

He is a SMOD ; not just in-charge of ADTV :lol

Even if he switch, he could act like what Airtel CEO is doing :c

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
He is living on the edge for few months :lol

If someone will donate Tatasky HD STB, he is almost ready to switch ;):hello

That looks demeaning. :lol:shy

Bishnu15 said:

why, I can still moderate adtv. :shy
I m moderating d forum, not only adtv :no

Back
Top Bottom