• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,384
:eek::D
:sick:Zeetamil wiki update airtelhd ch 752
Yep:cheers:
Ylf7JCE.png

Wiki is not a valid source ...I agree Zee Tamil HD should be added.But I feel MTV hd ,beats hd,wild hd ,travel xp,VH1 HD should be added before that

Zeetamilhd should be added first why it needs to wait until all pending channels finish adding don't make this sort of comments then will you ask channels like
D Sports to wait,I see a sort of bias in case of regional HD channels don't promote that just learn to wait.

Last edited:
Bro even I could edit in Wikipedia that Airtel sold its digital tv business to me :P Never consider it as a source if it does not have a proper valid reference quoted for any information. I have been an editor and contributor to wikipedia for 11 years.

Iam hoping Disney hD. And zeetamilhd only Disney hd added someone says week-end zeeTamilhd available

Iam hoping Disney hD. And zeetamilhd only Disney hd added someone says week-end zeeTamilhd available

Just stop repeated querying about Zee Tamil Hd you might be banned for Spamming and the source is just a speculation just wait for few more weeks,in the same way LF HD added in a month Zee Tamil HD will be added anytime soon.

Post your queries related to Zee Tamil HD in Channel request thread like requesting for the Channel anything more than that may lead to action against you,So kindly resist posting repeatedly on Zee Tamil HD,post within certain limits and concentrate on other topics too there were plenty of topics available in our forum so you will be within the limits of rules of this forum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom