General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,524
I don't think Zee Tamil HD will get added in the near future. I guess Colors Tamil HD will get added first. There are possibilities only after that. Zee Tamil HD will face the same or equivalent fate like KTV HD.

I don't think Zee Tamil HD will get added in the near future. I guess Colors Tamil HD will get added first. There are possibilities only after that. Zee Tamil HD will face the same or equivalent fate like KTV HD.

Next HD addition will surely be Zee Tamil HD and based on past Zee regional HD additions like Zee Marathi HD & Zee Bangla HD took three months while Zee Talkies HD launched a month prior to both the above channels added along after Months,So maximum time delay doesn't exceed 5 months.

So we can expect it before End of January or Early February while Colors Tamil HD launch is somewhere in mid February.

Next HD addition will surely be Zee Tamil HD and based on past Zee regional HD additions like Zee Marathi HD & Zee Bangla HD took three months while Zee Talkies HD launched a month prior to both the above channels added along after Months,So maximum time delay doesn't exceed 5 months.

So we can expect it before End of January or Early February while Colors Tamil HD launch is somewhere in mid February.
Zee Tamil hd = KTV HD
No words more than that

Zee Tamil hd = KTV HD
No words more than that

Bro only Tata Sky added Zee Tamil HD till now but K TV HD on other hand available with all others expect RDTV.

So that comparison won't fit Zee Tamil HD and from Interviews by Mr.Goenka they are entering into Fixed Fee deal soon with DTH operators,So it's just a matter of few more days before Zee Tamil HD & other Zee HDS to make their way into Airtel.

Bro only Tata Sky added Zee Tamil HD till now but K TV HD on other hand available with all others expect RDTV.

So that comparison won't fit Zee Tamil HD and from Interviews by Mr.Goenka they are entering into Fixed Fee deal soon with DTH operators,So it's just a matter of few more days before Zee Tamil HD & other Zee HDS to make their way into Airtel.
Bro! My question is how tata sky only add immediately? Why airtel not added like tata sky?

Bro! My question is how tata sky only add immediately? Why airtel not added like tata sky?

You should also consider the fact why Tata Sky still isn't able to launch Zee Telugu & Cinemalu HDs.

That's because for the past few months new deal is being worked out by Zee and now they even made public that they are entering into a deal with Operators based on Fixed Fees that will allow the operators to get all their channels in a base pack meaning all the pending Zee HDs in Airtel's Context will be added once the deal completes it may take a few more days but not months for sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom