General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,518
yes it myHome MAX HD ROI Rs95. Cant contact CC from my reg JIO number
This is an issue faced by all myhome users. When they launched this offer Airtel had only that many HD channels. All other Max HD packs were updated except for this. Best option is to email airtel cc or nodal officer. Also there is a help option in Airtel app.

from evening no signal in some channels like colors kannada zee kannada ten 123 and ss select 12 is it only me or others too facing this

After calling CC they have deactivated my myHome MAX HD ROI rs 95 and activated MAX ROI HD Rs 7.5 Rs225/=

Earlier when my plan was activated today I had Rs 131 as balance.

Has he done correct or would it affect me adversely?

After calling CC they have deactivated my myHome MAX HD ROI rs 95 and activated MAX ROI HD Rs 7.5 Rs225/=

Earlier when my plan was activated today I had Rs 131 as balance.

Has he done correct or would it affect me adversely?
That's wrong way to solve the problem. What you have to do was to ask them to add missing channels in existing myhome topup. Not change your topup. Myhome users are supposed to get All HD channels at Rs.95. Now you are paying 225 which is the regular topup without offer.

Last edited:
This is an issue faced by all myhome users. When they launched this offer Airtel had only that many HD channels. All other Max HD packs were updated except for this. Best option is to email airtel cc or nodal officer. Also there is a help option in Airtel app.
ill contact dm. As ₹7.5 is being deducted daily now.

ill contact dm. As ₹7.5 is being deducted daily now.
Yes bro, Airtel CC is just driven by their script. If you tell them you want Max-HD, they will just give you and charge you.
You need to specifically mention that you shouldnt be charged anything. Else, they will just do what you want- btw, it is strange they did not tell you that there will be Daily Deduction of Rs 7.5

from evening no signal in some channels like colors kannada zee kannada ten 123 and ss select 12 is it only me or others too facing this
issue still there its showing b001 before calling technician and giving him fees can i do anything myself

Back
Top Bottom