General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,514
I am having a old spare inactive Airtel SD STB box which I am planning to upgrade to HD Box. (Rs 599 offer)

Wanted to know from you all ... Do the technician check if all the existing STB accessories (remote/adapter) are working correctly??

I am having a old spare inactive Airtel SD STB box which I am planning to upgrade to HD Box. (Rs 599 offer)

Wanted to know from you all ... Do the technician check if all the existing STB accessories (remote/adapter) are working correctly??
I think only Active STB is eligible for upgrade.

I have purchased new Airtel Dth connection under Broadband offer of rs 999/=
They had offered me New Mega HD plan. According to CC they said that I would be offered all HD channels for 1 month as my plan was New Mega plus Max HD plan for 1 month. But I am not able to watch TIMES NOW HD, Le Plex HD , Romendy Now HD etc channels. Please help as I am new to Airtel DTH is there different HD plan for Broadband customer or what?

They had offered me New Mega HD plan. According to CC they said that I would be offered all HD channels for 1 month as my plan was New Mega plus Max HD plan for 1 month. But I am not able to watch TIMES NOW HD, Le Plex HD , Romendy Now HD etc channels. Please help as I am new to Airtel DTH is there different HD plan for Broadband customer or what?
Check in MyAirtel app- what does your base pack + any addons show? If I mentions Max HD anywhere then you should get these channels. Call customer care an ask fr details.

Remote and adapter are not included in upgrade. Only HDMI cable and HD box is included. You have to pay extra 150 for remote and 150 for adapter. However a spoiled SD STB can still be upgraded to HD with 599 offer. Call cc they will book upgrade immediately with all prices details. Also you need to recharge your account because 30 HD offer cannot be availed without an active base pack.

This is airtel's fault. They have a myhome scheme with discount price, but they have not added any new HD channels since they launched this offer. You need to raise a complaint and ask Airtel to update their myhome packs and topups to include all new channels.
airtel Digital TV HD Connection | Exclusive Offers for Broadband Customers

Back
Top Bottom