General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,505
I have tried recording when I upgraded to HD+ set top box and they offered me 3 months free recording service but I could just record the program I was watching. I was not even able to change the channel while recording was going on. Is this the same even now? How to record multiple programs?? I mean watching one program and recording another. Thanks everyone I got this topup activated too. But wouldnt be much useful unless I'm able to record multiple programs.

Last edited:
I have tried recording when I upgraded to HD+ set top box and they offered me 3 months free recording service but I could just record the program I was watching. I was not even able to change the channel while recording was going on. Is this the same even now? How to record multiple programs??

We can't record a channel and watch another channel in Airtel DigitalTV Set Top boxes Since it has single tuner,one exception is Airtel HD Dvr box that has multI tuner & inbuilt hard drive but it's bit costly around 4k-6k.

Last edited:
I have tried recording when I upgraded to HD+ set top box and they offered me 3 months free recording service but I could just record the program I was watching. I was not even able to change the channel while recording was going on. Is this the same even now? How to record multiple programs?? I mean watching one program and recording another. Thanks everyone I got this topup activated too. But wouldnt be much useful unless I'm able to record multiple programs.
Only DVR can do multiple channels recording at the same time as it has dual lnb with dual input.

Only DVR can do multiple channels recording at the same time as it has dual lnb with dual input.

Sun Direct provides watch one record another with single lnb but don't know what's missing in Airtel boxes.

And does Airtel provide recording two channels simultaneously??

You guys using other dtg service and giving opinion on other.
in airtel , it's not possible to watch and record different channels even if they are in same TP.
I am talking about huawei HD+ box, don't know about HEVC box, Internet tv box, Hero HD box....

Back
Top Bottom