General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,507
ill contact dm. As ₹7.5 is being deducted daily now.
What they finally did is deactivated My Home MAX HD Rs95/- and reversed the amount in my account and I already had Rs 131/- at time of activation and subscribed MAX HD plan 225/=(131+95)

As per CC myHome MAX HD is differnet from MAX HD and contains lesser number of HD channels.

All in all I guess they had to activate MAX HD plan and by mistake activated myHome MAXHD that's why I was having additional balance of Rs 131 in my account.

Terms and Conditions for
Lenskart Gift Voucher worth Rs.500 (Free with Infinity pack, new connection and upgrade)
1. Customer will receive Gift Voucher code through SMS on RTN within 72 hours of successful recharge.
2. One customer ID is eligible for only one gift voucher during offer period.
3. Applicable on Vincent Chase and John Jacobs only.
4. Not valid on contact lenses, lens solution, FFF & accessories.
5. Lenskart.com reserves the right to change/modify terms and conditions of gift voucher.
Terms & Conditions | airtel Digital TV

this is regarding my Technicolor hevc hd box , when i hit 1080p in settings, sometimes screen goes blank or purple color screen , 1080i works fine

im using samsung 48J5100 tv with hdmi
i tried 2 hdmi cables , but no fix

any idea why im getting this issue ? any fix ?

Last edited:
Please suggest me,
I go for internet TV or not,
They gave me offer rs3000 with 2m free subscription,
Should I go for it or not??
Suggestions please bros

Please suggest me,
I go for internet TV or not,
They gave me offer rs3000 with 2m free subscription,
Should I go for it or not??
Suggestions please bros

As an Internet TV user I would say if you're a perfectionist don't go for it.Certain flaws on the Android Features will be easily identifiable but it can be easily solved if you have some patience.

But TV Viewing side it's perfect though we don't have enough option to choose packs only 2 packs available
1.385 pack without Sports HD & English HD
2.499 pack with Sports HD & English Entertainment HD but English Movies HD won't be available.

For all Channels Infinity packs 3 6 12 Months available and one month Infinity cost Rs.700.

As an Internet TV user I would say if you're a perfectionist don't go for it.Certain flaws on the Android Features will be easily identifiable but it can be easily solved if you have some patience.

But TV Viewing side it's perfect though we don't have enough option to choose packs only 2 packs available
1.385 pack without Sports HD & English HD
2.499 pack with Sports HD & English Entertainment HD but English Movies HD won't be available.

For all Channels Infinity packs 3 6 12 Months available and one month Infinity cost Rs.700.
Upgrade or not bro??

Terms and Conditions for
Lenskart Gift Voucher worth Rs.500 (Free with Infinity pack, new connection and upgrade)
1. Customer will receive Gift Voucher code through SMS on RTN within 72 hours of successful recharge.
2. One customer ID is eligible for only one gift voucher during offer period.
3. Applicable on Vincent Chase and John Jacobs only.
4. Not valid on contact lenses, lens solution, FFF & accessories.
5. Lenskart.com reserves the right to change/modify terms and conditions of gift voucher.
Terms & Conditions | airtel Digital TV

When should be the recharge done? cos I did a recharge last week, haven't got any code as of now!

Upgrade or not bro??

1.If you are ok with some minor issues on Android side
2.Only few Monthly packs available

If you're OK with this 2 issues you proceed with an upgrade and regarding upgrade at Rs.3000 neither cheap nor costly perfect price for a 2 month subscription.

Back
Top Bottom