General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,413
Guys, Am looking for SUNTV HD and KTV HD in airtel DTH. They are quoting 66 rs for tamil HD combo ( 4 channels). Anything lower than this ? Please let me know. I want only those two channels as I am getting Vijay HD already with pack. Thanks
I have a trick for this. Pm me

Hello Team,

I am very new to this forum and this website I request you to help me with one information that is Zee Telugu HD Channel Addition in Airtel DTH, Also can anyone tell me why Airtel DTH is very slow in adding HD Channels like Gemini Movies & Gemini Music HD these channels got launched in April 2017 by broadcaster till now no addition.

I humbly request any one who got info could let me know about my request would be helpful.

Certain Network Channels like Sun & Zee were given as a Pay Channels to the operators ie the operator in our Case Airtel needs to pay to downlink that channel.

But in case of Networks like Star & some international networks offer Channels on free preview basis even upto one year so the operators like Airtel add those Channels in their platform pretty sooner on launch date itself compared to Sun & Zee Channels.

So Sun & Zee Channels how much ever demanded it might get automatically delayed & dealt by operators with the networks for months together & the deal is snapped at a best price suitable for both sides.

Then another most problematic thing faced by every operator is they needs to be very careful with their Transponder Space which is very limited so they add only those channels that suits the taste & expectations of viewers PAN India than getting limited to any particular region.

So basically Channels like English,Sports that can be watched by Viewers all over India is given first preference over regional channels.

During March last year till now Airtel added mixed of long time pending channels & newly launched Channels.

We can't definitely say which channel comes soon and which comes later but Zee Channels comes faster within a delay of 6 months maximum while Sun Network Channels like K TV HD is the worst delayed for half a decade hope Other Sun network channels doesn't suffer that fate since Transponder availability position drastically improved now than a year or two earlier.

So if there is good will from Airtel Side all pending Zee Channels in a month followed by Sun Channels pretty soon and everything will depend on how quick the payment issue is sorted out & the deal is made between the broadcaster & the operator.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom