General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,407
It's Because Of Merger But ADTV Don't Have Anything Like That!

Missing Zee Tamil HD very badly if they add atleast that first on ADTV it would be really good.

If you could enquire someone if they are trying to add all three in March or there is a chance of Zee Tamil HD alone making way into Airtel it would be an useful info for now??

Missing Zee Tamil HD very badly if they add atleast that first on ADTV it would be really good.

If you could enquire someone if they are trying to add all three in March or there is a chance of Zee Tamil HD alone making way into Airtel it would be an useful info for now??

Yeah! Am Regularly In Touch With Them!

But In March Definitely We Can Expect!

Allow Me 1 Hour!

I'll Come With An Update!

Last edited:
Can we queue up the top-ups? I mean, I am already using a top-up pack with 1 month validity which hasnt expired. Can I already add a 1 year top-up (as they are relatively cheaper compared to 1 month plan x 12) for it to start after the current one expires? CC will just confuse us.

Can we queue up the top-ups? I mean, I am already using a top-up pack with 1 month validity which hasnt expired. Can I already add a 1 year top-up (as they are relatively cheaper compared to 1 month plan x 12) for it to start after the current one expires? CC will just confuse us.
I think it's not possible. Both topups will be used simultaneously. Also airtel may automatically block adding same packs of different duration. If your monthly pack is on DBR basis then you can change to long duration pack by calling cc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom