General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,407
I feel CT HD is that 1hd channel:wink:

CT HD is more or less confirmed based on past Viacom18 channels added on launch date itself.

So 2HD one tonight and that should be Zee Tamil HD and on 19th CT HD that will be blockbuster deal for Airtel viewers from Tamilnadu like me!!

Certain Network Channels like Sun & Zee were given as a Pay Channels to the operators ie the operator in our Case Airtel needs to pay to downlink that channel.

But in case of Networks like Star & some international networks offer Channels on free preview basis even upto one year so the operators like Airtel add those Channels in their platform pretty sooner on launch date itself compared to Sun & Zee Channels.

So Sun & Zee Channels how much ever demanded it might get automatically delayed & dealt by operators with the networks for months together & the deal is snapped at a best price suitable for both sides.

Then another most problematic thing faced by every operator is they needs to be very careful with their Transponder Space which is very limited so they add only those channels that suits the taste & expectations of viewers PAN India than getting limited to any particular region.

So basically Channels like English,Sports that can be watched by Viewers all over India is given first preference over regional channels.

During March last year till now Airtel added mixed of long time pending channels & newly launched Channels.

We can't definitely say which channel comes soon and which comes later but Zee Channels comes faster within a delay of 6 months maximum while Sun Network Channels like K TV HD is the worst delayed for half a decade hope Other Sun network channels doesn't suffer that fate since Transponder availability position drastically improved now than a year or two earlier.

So if there is good will from Airtel Side all pending Zee Channels in a month followed by Sun Channels pretty soon and everything will depend on how quick the payment issue is sorted out & the deal is made between the broadcaster & the operator.

I think its time for me to Shift to Tata Sky because they never delay as Airtel do thanks for clarification.

I think its time for me to Shift to Tata Sky because they never delay as Airtel do thanks for clarification.

But their package rates were too high if you could afford that then Tata Sky is a perfect choice & most of the Channels HD/SD will be available in a few months incase of a rare delay.

But their package rates were too high if you could afford that then Tata Sky is a perfect choice & most of the Channels HD/SD will be available in a few months incase of a rare delay.
Cost wise no problem addition is important I changed 4 operators till now ... Hoping for a good relation with TS.

I think Jeet hd or maybe colours tamil. Airtel not add zee Tamil hd soon... So don't expect from Airtel as of now

Last edited:
Anyone having free topup codes of Hindi or English SD channels??

Back
Top Bottom