General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,388
i recharged my airtel account and balance got updated on online portal and app , but stb still shows the old balance and gives me warning on low balance. how to update stb balance ? any help ?
Where do we find the balance in the STB menu? I haven't explored much, but help/myaccount doesnt show the balance or validity or pack details. It just shows the text saying give a missed call to xxxxxxx to know your balance.

I am using the flextronics HD STB. I was expecting to see the details, but my customer ID itself was not appearing. Now, I get to see my customerid & phone number, but dont see any details related to configured packs, balance, validity under MyAccount.

i recharged my airtel account and balance got updated on online portal and app , but stb still shows the old balance and gives me warning on low balance. how to update stb balance ? any help ?
Don't worry. It's normal. My stb also sometimes showing low balance warning after recharge. But after some hours or one/two days its auto updated.

Where do we find the balance in the STB menu? I haven't explored much, but help/myaccount doesnt show the balance or validity or pack details. It just shows the text saying give a missed call to xxxxxxx to know your balance.

I am using the flextronics HD STB. I was expecting to see the details, but my customer ID itself was not appearing. Now, I get to see my customerid & phone number, but dont see any details related to configured packs, balance, validity under MyAccount.
Bro, does SMS activation of TopUps work for u?

contact airtel and ask them to refresh the account.
try airtel on twitter

Little dark orange from other zee logos
Btw y r u asking for Zee Talkies HD???

Yesterday night I called South CC to enquire regarding Zee Tamil HD logo that is displayed in MAX HD TN pack and whether they have any idea about it.

They were saying no info & only Zee Talkies HD available in TN MAX HD & they aren't aware of the Zee Tamil HD logo that's displayed and He claimed its not displayed anywhere and again reiterated only Zee Talkies might be displayed that's why asked to confirm whether both displayed.

Bro, does SMS activation of TopUps work for u?
havent tried. I have got 99myplan + 225maxhd configured and that is more than adequate. Actually, we only need 99myplan as my parents only watch kannada channels which are provided as free topups. 225maxHD was added for my viewing, which is never happening.. I think I have watched for 3-4 hours since start of January :( I better drop it n save 225/month... will have to think of what other topup with 99 then to keep CC happy.,..

Back
Top Bottom