General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,385
how silly can they be? why are they running their updates during day time? Any upgrade/update/maintenance should be a planned activity & should happen overnight - basically without affecting majority of the customers.

BTW, how to avoid these nagging airtel calls now?

Bro I think as there is a launch of New Packs by Feb 14 they are doing some major changes to the system.

I cant get what your'e saying who calls you or them,If you then now CC too wont be in a position to do any activities from their side too everything will be up only afternoon.

Bro I think as there is a launch of New Packs by Feb 14 they are doing some major changes to the system.

I cant get what your'e saying who calls you or them,If you then now CC too wont be in a position to do any activities from their side too everything will be up only afternoon.
I mean to say, I am getting calls from Airtel (044 - chennai) daily nowadays which are spam calls - asking to port to Airtel mobile etc.
They managed to get hold of my number due to the new Airtel DTH connection & the marketing calls have started :|

Update from Friend:

Today Early morning Airtel main server is crashed. Technician working on that will resolve maximum by Evening :)

They facing issue in online recharge too

Moreover this server down is unintentionally

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom