General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,317
Thanks for the reply. I've connected like this
STB(HDMI OUT(ARC) - HOME THEATRE(HDMI IN) and HOME THEATRE(HDMI OUT(ARC) - TV(HDMI IN)

I am still getting LPCM 2.0 48Khz. I've changed the Audio Settings in STB. "Preferred Audio through HDMI" was set as STEREO. I've changed it to Dolby Digital. When i make the change, all the channels Sound goes off and Hone theatre remote becomes inaccessible. Only When i set to Stereo it works.

I could see "Preferred Audio through Optical/SPDIF" set as Dolby Digital in STB. So before going for Optical Audio connection, want to ensure if it supports.
Which led tv and home theater are u used bro?first u going to audio setting of set-top box dd+ through hdmi cable to ledtv and hdmi arc(ledtv) to hometheatre input hdmi.this method also for optical cable(use of led to home theatre).optical cable only support of Dolby digital.and also u set of audio setting of led tv for auto mode of through hdmi(arc).

Airtel dth is not dead dth.channel additional now a days for very slowly.but now south customers (also for me) are hurted for no southindia language hd channel addition.

First of a don't create thread on such topic we have General Discussion section for that and don't use these one word title please stop it asap.

Back
Top Bottom