General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,317
When u recharged via Mobikwik, did you see Balance in your ADTV Account (MyAirtel App / Selfcare) - I presume this is yes, as you said the CC actually activated Value Prime Royal HD Pack for u. If this was done, you should have got a confirmation SMS. Also, note the date and time of the call, and ask CC why your Long term pack is not activated.

Why are you recharging again! (With Rs 200 etc.) - have you got your Rs 4549 refund in Mobokwik?

The pack was activated at that time, and I also received the confirmation message on my registered mobile no. It was working fine yesterday, however it stopped working today.

The first time ,I called cc ,she told me that my balance was -165 (negative) and the plan was for rs4710 and not rs4549 ,therefore I should recharge and it would work as soon as the balance turns positive. I did a rs200 recharge and it started working , but stopped again after 10 minutes.

I again called cc and they acknowledged the issue( no service even after positive balance) and opened a complaint ticket. The cc told me that it would take 24 hours for resolution.

I had to do the recharge(rs200) because the airtel site mentioned the pack for rs4710, so I assumed that the mobiwik quote (rs 4549) was old.

Bro, you should have activated yourself from Selfcare. ADTV gives upfront discount. Please refer the link below:
DDF Exclusive - ADTV New ARP Price for HD & SD Customers as of 10th Jan 2018

It mentions Value Prime Royal HD as "Rs 4709"
And upfront incentive is Rs 253, hence you can get it at "Rs 4456" if you activate thru selfcare. Do keep this in mind next time.

As for your doubt- Yes, Rs 4549 was the old ARP price which was revised to Rs 4709 / Rs 4710 and hence CC told that you should have 4710 in your account.

I have requested MODs to make the above thread sticky so that it helps people who are opting for ARP in ADTV.

The pack was activated at that time, and I also received the confirmation message on my registered mobile no. It was working fine yesterday, however it stopped working today.

The first time ,I called cc ,she told me that my balance was -165 (negative) and the plan was for rs4710 and not rs4549 ,therefore I should recharge and it would work as soon as the balance turns positive. I did a rs200 recharge and it started working , but stopped again after 10 minutes.

I again called cc and they acknowledged the issue( no service even after positive balance) and opened a complaint ticket. The cc told me that it would take 24 hours for resolution.

I had to do the recharge(rs200) because the airtel site mentioned the pack for rs4710, so I assumed that the mobiwik quote (rs 4549) was old.
Then wait for 24hrs bro

After that not resolved immediately write to nodal officer of adtv

For Nodal officer pls visit below thread

ADTV Customer Care, Nodal Officer, List of Charges details

Guys,
I want to know whether Airtel HD STB supports 5.1 surround sound over HDMI or Do i need to connect by Optical cable to get it?

Guys,
I want to know whether Airtel HD STB supports 5.1 surround sound over HDMI or Do i need to connect by Optical cable to get it?

It wont support in HDMI normal port,not sure since didn't tried in HDMI/ARC and in HDMI ARC most probably it would support.

I use ordinary AV Cable to get somewhat decent Sound don't know whether it's genuine 5.1 but better than Normal HDMI Sound output.

Thanks for the reply. I've connected like this
STB(HDMI OUT(ARC) - HOME THEATRE(HDMI IN) and HOME THEATRE(HDMI OUT(ARC) - TV(HDMI IN)

I am still getting LPCM 2.0 48Khz. I've changed the Audio Settings in STB. "Preferred Audio through HDMI" was set as STEREO. I've changed it to Dolby Digital. When i make the change, all the channels Sound goes off and Hone theatre remote becomes inaccessible. Only When i set to Stereo it works.

I could see "Preferred Audio through Optical/SPDIF" set as Dolby Digital in STB. So before going for Optical Audio connection, want to ensure if it supports.

Thanks for the reply. I've connected like this
STB(HDMI OUT(ARC) - HOME THEATRE(HDMI IN) and HOME THEATRE(HDMI OUT(ARC) - TV(HDMI IN)

I am still getting LPCM 2.0 48Khz. I've changed the Audio Settings in STB. "Preferred Audio through HDMI" was set as STEREO. I've changed it to Dolby Digital. When i make the change, all the channels Sound goes off and Hone theatre remote becomes inaccessible. Only When i set to Stereo it works.

I could see "Preferred Audio through Optical/SPDIF" set as Dolby Digital in STB. So before going for Optical Audio connection, want to ensure if it supports.

Bro Just connect a normal Audio Cable red & white from STB to Home Theater & try whether you're receiving desired 5.1 Sound.

If you're OK with normal Audio Cable Sound then it's unnecessary to buy an optical cable.I thought of going for an optical cable but normal audio cable sound itself as far as I am concerned best for me.So try a normal Audio Cable & then take a call to buy Optical Cable.

Back
Top Bottom