General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,353
Expecting colors tamil hd channel availability on adtv today night , let's hope for best!!!!!!!!

Guys I need your help. Yesterday I recharged my dth account with rs4549(as per mobiwik site) and asked the cc to activate Value prime royal hd pack which she did. Now today, I'm not getting any channels and my balance shown is -165. Cc has told me to recharge with 315rs! What should I do ?

Guys I need your help. Yesterday I recharged my dth account with rs4549(as per mobiwik site) and asked the cc to activate Value prime royal hd pack which she did. Now today, I'm not getting any channels and my balance shown is -165. Cc has told me to recharge with 315rs! What should I do ?

better get the refund from mobiwik by showing them the receipt or reference no. maybe there was a technical fault from mobiwik end

Did a recharge of 200rs still not working. Showing error code 6 . talked to cc, they told me to wait for 4 hours. Guys, can anyone confirm, the actual price of Value Prime Royal HD 12 month pack ?

better get the refund from mobiwik by showing them the receipt or reference no. maybe there was a technical fault from mobiwik end
The cc told me that those were the old prices, so I checked on the website ,and there it showed 4710, so I recharged with additional 200 ,but it is still not working. Everything was working fine till yesterday

When u recharged via Mobikwik, did you see Balance in your ADTV Account (MyAirtel App / Selfcare) - I presume this is yes, as you said the CC actually activated Value Prime Royal HD Pack for u. If this was done, you should have got a confirmation SMS. Also, note the date and time of the call, and ask CC why your Long term pack is not activated.

Why are you recharging again! (With Rs 200 etc.) - have you got your Rs 4549 refund in Mobokwik?

Back
Top Bottom