General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,545
TR Vishnu said:
Brother, it means adtv welcome screen image is updated or changed.Please on the stb again you can see a new image as welcome screen.

Thank You.
I got the updating message but I have tried 2-3 times restarting the STB but on every restart I am getting the same Updating message again and again

TR Vishnu said:
Brother, it means adtv welcome screen image is updated or changed.Please on the stb again you can see a new image as welcome screen.

Thank You.

yea! u were right! Earlier there was Hero Movie still image on as welcome screen and Now Miniplex Promo on welcome screen.
thanks for your help

shawl_who said:
Any :hd channel adding tonight, as diwali gift :huh

Not getting that feel/intuition that any channel would be added today,neither the GET trick is working for any channel,so no hopes of any addition till now :-/

kumarvishwas said:
Not getting that feel/intuition that any channel would be added today,neither the GET trick is working for any channel,so no hopes of any addition till now :-/

I m hopeful of atleast 1 more :hd tonight. :win

Just notice the difference:

1. ADTV users including ADTV mod demanding for Napptol HD. :P
2. Sun DTH users including Sun DTH mod demanding Nat Geo People HD, Mazhavil Manorama HD etc :lol

Thats India it seems !:D

The total reply is a joke. If someone is hurt, p.m. me immediately the thread will be edited. :shy

I have no intention of hurting someone. :luv

Back
Top Bottom