General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,532
Airtel hd connection can not support my pack 99 or 179 airtel give me confirmation email back today 20/11/2015

many of our user brother using my plan 99/179 with Hd topup along with their hd connection. U have to speak with CC if CC deny to offer you my plan 99/179 then just told him to transfer your call to his team leader or call Nodal officer . You will get your desired pack.

I want to buy Airtel hd connection but airtel e-mail me that Airtel hd not support my pack 99.
Airtel standard connection support my pack 99.

Hi Brothers

I dont know about ROI CC.But I am happy to say that Malayalam executives are up to date.When jay vithlani Brother update the info,the same day evening I ask the cc about this.They also cofirm me that the news is true and they got the information few hours ago.But they can't change package at that time because their system is not updated.So they request me to "please call tomorrow".The next day I am calling again and they are ready to change my pack to "my 99 pack".

We all know that every time we call to the cc different person will be take the call but I am happy to say that all of the Malayalam executives are upto date.

Not only this the channel addition information given by these executives are also right.

Thank You.

Ash94ish said:
I want to buy Airtel hd connection but airtel e-mail me that Airtel hd not support my pack 99.
Airtel standard connection support my pack 99.

Bro dont believe any email....
When I asked for 599 HD Upgrade they told me that I will get only 2 HD channels free for one month. But now I am getting 29 HD Channels free for one month along with 3 months free recording topup and one month itv services combo....

So dont believe them just go for it if you need....

TR Vishnu said:
The next day I am calling again and they are ready to change my pack to "my 99 pack".

We all know that every time we call to the cc different person will be take the call but I am happy to say that all of the Malayalam executives are upto date.

If I change my pack to "my 99 Pack", am I eligible for using the lifetime packages ( Malayalam & Tamil) ?.

Back
Top Bottom