General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,215
Edit: The server error in sending messages to Airtel to add topups and enquire balance is resolved now. Seems to be some short technical error but now everything is back to normal.

Last edited:
Dear Bro
plz let me know where to find (mini Sports Top Up and mini kids topup) in airtel website bcz in old website there was showing mini topups but in new version of website i am not getting. plz help
secondly let me know channels name in these topup

Dear Bro
plz let me know where to find (mini Sports Top Up and mini kids topup) in airtel website bcz in old website there was showing mini topups but in new version of website i am not getting. plz help
secondly let me know channels name in these topup
These top ups can be activated via sms. Mini sports top up include ss1 and ten2. For mini kids it's better to add the channels individually as you get any non-sport sd channel for just ₹10/m( except sun network channels).

Last edited:
Sun TV HD Currently FTA On ADTV.

TP Swap Sun TV HD from 11682 V to 11642 H while Disney International HD from 11642 H to 11682 V.

Its a weird swap sInce 11682 V has many other regional channels while 11642 H has lots of ROI,Info & Sports Channels Sun TV HD is the odd one in the group.

Sun TV HD may be swapped again that's why it may be in FTA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom