General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,179
@Gobinaath bro, @Arsh bro and @Vadirocks bro Can you tell me What is the present relationship status between Viacom and Airtel? Because I only miss one channel in ADTV Mtv HD+.So I want to know What is the status between both of them?

I heard some due issue last month don't know abt current status bro hopefully got resolved i guess :)

Regards

Write an email to nodel office with your concern and ask for replacement. Usually they give a refurbished box as a replacement. But since your connection is fairly new, they might give you a new one. Try your luck.

Optical out is being removed from almost all the devices these days. My TV also doesn't have optical out, only hdmi arc.
I have already sent a email to Kerala nodeal officer, but no reply received yet.

@Gobinaath bro, @Arsh bro and @Vadirocks bro Can you tell me What is the present relationship status between Viacom and Airtel? Because I only miss one channel in ADTV Mtv HD+.So I want to know What is the status between both of them?
Yes, I also need only two channels from airtel, MTV Beats HD & MTV HD. Hope they add at least these two channels. No other HD channels matter for me.

Last edited:
I don't think this month also

I don't know why you're so pessimistic about HD addition and its long due & might happen anytime not only you even some legends believes Airtel not going to add any HD channels soon,so if you have some valid info from Airtel or Broadcaster side that HD addition going to be delayed for long as you make out then post otherwise kindly resist from spreading negativity and devalue the information posted From genuine source.

Last edited:
May be all will be added on 19 August alongwith Sony Marathi.

First testing should begin and it might taken even a week after testing for channel addition in case of bulk addition and if one or two channels at a time it might even get added overnight.

Last edited:
I don't know why you're so pessimistic about HD addition and its long due & might happen anytime not only you even some legends believes Airtel not going to add any HD channels soon,so if you have some valid info from Airtel or Broadcaster that HD addition going to be delayed as you make out then post otherwise kindly resist from spreading negativity and devalue the information posted From genuine source.
Bro, whatever my dealer told me I am posting, last month also he told same thing and it come true, because of that only now also believing my dealer

Bro, whatever my dealer told me I am posting, last month also he told same thing and it come true, because of that only now also believing my dealer

Does he have any fixed timeline or any idea when HD channel addition going to take place and if he has that answer then we can go with him without any questions.

Me too have the same doubt you have but i'm trying to be on the other side expecting good things to happen soon.

Back
Top Bottom