General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,183
Later I came to know that he made a prank.Really sorry.

That's ok!!

Zeel & Sun Network South HD channels expected from last month itself & could be added in the coming days not sure about exact date.

Recent updates says HD channels coming up in a few days time and contradictory updates claims no HD Channels addition this month too.

List of HD channels to be added and exact time yet to be known, could be known only few hours before addition on the day prior to addition the prior day evening.

Hopefully Zee Tamil HD should make it when Airtel adds HD channels as it's 10 month long delay and possibly won't be delayed more, when the Channel addition restarts after a huge delay of 5 months when Airtel last added 2 HD channels during March.

Last edited:
Lol. Additions may happen soon. But the definition for the word soon in airtels dictionary is NEVER. I'm happy to see that you guys are optimistic for months and years. But I am pessimistic about airtel and they prove that I'm right always. Tell me a date that when airtel will add channels, I challenge that airtel will not add on that day.

Again we'll have this discussion before and after Diwali. I'm not demanding any channels. But I'm criticising the airtels money making mind.

Atleast they shouldnt have released that statement. It's been months since they released. I think they meant removal in their statement.

Airtel will never add the pending HD channels. There's one chance, all those pending channels may get shut down just like News X HD, epic HD and few other.

Varum aana varadhu :) :) :)

It will come, but it'll not :) :)

Back
Top Bottom