General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,186
But u didn't share those with me :(:(:(

And asking me when going to add :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ethavuthu ul kothu eruka karan ?? :D:D:ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::devilish::devilish: (any inside prank karan)

Nothing like that Bro just tried to get some answers from you asking indirect questions and you also asked me not to ping you regarding channel addition.

And also you're very diplomatic and never shared directly any channel name via chat or open posts in GD Thread you just mentioned Pending Tamil & Telugu HD Channels coming soon so I thought you won't give any direct answers and reveal much details about addition same happened in the latest chat too you didn't reveal much just said let's see.

And more importantly I'm not much confident even after CC clearly revealed much details about addition and decided to post only after Arsh Bro's update in the meanwhile just enquired you to see whether you'll reveal something.

Last edited:
Pixelation problem in Gemini HD & ETV HD channels.
I think they compressed the channels.
is this temporary or permanent?

Regular

same thing happened to Sony Ten 1 Hd back in march , it took about 3 weeks to fix
Yeah i too noticed,is that also happened at the time of hd channel addition?
I thought this is beacause of adding 3 HD channels in Tamil & Telugu Slot .
may be channels compressed more for the space.

yeah could be
(y)

Nothing like that Bro just tried to get some answers from you asking indirect questions and you also asked me not to ping you regarding channel addition.

And also you're very diplomatic and never shared directly any channel name via chat or open posts in GD Thread you just mentioned Pending Tamil & Telugu HD Channels coming soon so I thought you won't give any direct answers and reveal much details about addition same happened in the latest chat too you didn't reveal much just said let's see.

And more importantly I'm not much confident even after CC clearly revealed much details about addition and decided to post only after Arsh Bro's update in the meanwhile just enquired you to see whether you'll reveal something.
Thanks karan

Yeah I know karan just kidded u ;);)👍👍

Enjoy the addition & paid off for ur long wait ;);)👍👍💐💐

That's alarming. We don't want new channels at the cost of picture quality. I left Tata Sky for this reason.

Back
Top Bottom