General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,192
Guys

any body knows Zee Tamil HD free topup code pls ping me
There is no such Zee Tamil HD free topup. But currently Zee Tamil/Telugu/Cinemalu HD channels have free preview. You need to activate HD Customer Identification Topup. Then You can able to see Zee Tamil HD free Preview
HD Customer Identification Topup Code
ADD TOPUP3767 and send it to 54325

I got it. I paid 1690 and I got new connection and 2 months mega pack and hd pack 702/ rs+702= 1404 means I paid only 286 for new connection.
Can you register your account in Airtel self-care and My Airtel app. I have activated my account one week ago. Till date, I can't register the account in both...

Can you register your account in Airtel self-care and My Airtel app. I have activated my account one week ago. Till date, I can't register the account in both...
You need to register a complaint on [email protected]. They will add your customer id for dth in the system and then only you will be able to register your account.

I registered my account but I can't see channels option like d2h. I think I got new mega pack with max HD pack for 2 months so I can't active any channels. I am very confused

I registered my account but I can't see channels option like d2h. I think I got new mega pack with max HD pack for 2 months so I can't active any channels. I am very confused
In self care, you can see the channels list of basepacks & topups but in app you will only get various topups name & price.

But I cannot find any top ups in self care
Login to self care then go to Connections, scroll down & expand SD topups, scroll down you will get some topups & select Browse SD topups at the bottom.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom