General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,485
I sent a mail to Airtel Digital TV Customer Care regarding the availability of Colors Infinity HD & Zee Cafe HD and I got this reply today:

Greeting from Airtel! 

This is with reference to your mail regarding introduction of Colors Infinity HD & Zee Cafe HD channel for your Airtel DigitalTV account xxxxxxxx

We assure you that the feedback regarding Colors Infinity HD & Zee Cafe HD services has been forwarded to our marketing team, however currently we are not in position to commit any tentative date. 

We thank you for taking out the time to voice your concern. At Airtel, we believe that it is our customers’ feedback that helps us to improve on our services. 

For further queries on this, please feel free to write back to us. 

Warm Regards,

Yeah it is the same template reply always,even I get the same reply on sending the mail to airtel cc as well as nodal officer

ch.requst for ETV plus

When will add Adtv etv 4 new channel's, recently launched.

ETV PLUS
ETV CINEMA
ETV LIFE
ETV ABHIRUCHI.

eagerly waiting......!

i m on hd+ settop box.todya i changed my pack from alacarte to my plan 99 but i noticed degradation in pq in every channel.is any other user notice this?

jaykdodiya said:
i m on hd+ settop box.todya i changed my pack from alacarte to my plan 99 but i noticed degradation in pq in every channel.is any other user notice this?

See this: Link Removed

Today, I downgradedmy pack to 18 HD, now monthly rental is rs. 545 :k

As now, I m not in my home town :no

Back
Top Bottom