General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Can I upgrade from HD to Internet TV with current plan and validity ( I am on an annual plan)

Got new Airtel digital TV connection yesterday.
Base pack: Unltd Dhamaka Pack Gec Dost

I have added Warner Brothers (SD) which shows Rs 10 + taxes on website.
But, they have deducted Rs 33 from the account. Customer care verified that this channel will cost Rs 33 for 1 month.

Now, if I need to add/subscribe to a channel, what will be the associated cost with it ?
Is Rs 10 (for SD channel) applicable only for a-la-carte pack?

Can I upgrade from HD to Internet TV with current plan and validity ( I am on an annual plan)

It depends on your Annual Plan, if your'e on Infinity Pack yes you can continue with current pack

But if youre on some other pack then it should apply for Internet TV otherwise Airtel might have some workaround such as your money doesnt gets wasted.

But, they have deducted Rs 33 from the account. Customer care verified that this channel will cost Rs 33 for 1 month.

Now, if I need to add/subscribe to a channel, what will be the associated cost with it ?
This channel's old cost was Rs.33/-but they reduced it to Rs.10 (including taxes). Maybe due to some bug it's still costing 33. You should raise a complaint.

Bro WB Sd channel price is only 10rs no taxes extra.Some month ago Same thing happened with me, you need to Call customer.If they don't gave you extra money, strictly asked them to transfer your call in Senior Executive. They will solve your problem.

There is no such Zee Tamil HD free topup. But currently Zee Tamil/Telugu/Cinemalu HD channels have free preview. You need to activate HD Customer Identification Topup. Then You can able to see Zee Tamil HD free Preview
HD Customer Identification Topup Code
ADD TOPUP3767 and send it to 54325
Hi Bro, how much do they charge for HD Customer Identification Topup? Pls advise .. what are the uses of it ? what channels can be sen in this ? Thanks

On Demand WiFi Topup means what?? Im currently Internet TV User.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock