General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Similar to Tatasky?
No, in Tata sky favorite channels are available at different LCN but in airtel the LCN will be same but the order will be same as you select channels.
For example, Star Plus lcn is 105 , ABP news is 309, D Sport HD is 305. So, if I select ABP then Star Plus & at last D Sport as favourites then they will be in this order only, it will not be arranged according to LCNs.

But, it'll be organized as u select the channels.
In tatasky when we select fav channel they comes between 900 to 949 as well we can edit channels with our choice but in airtel there is no edit option similar to tatasky in airtel whenever we choose fav channels we have to on the fav select option at same time if someone on the fav section when EPG comes then the channel is automatically removed it is very irritating in airtel

Ohh...too bad...why DTH companies not considering senior citizens while developing software?
Now I need to move to Tatasky which is costly...but it will be easier for my mother to navigate the channels
If you want easy format of fav channels then go for only tatasky this is best software of fav channels edit option in all dth and your mother will never disappoint with tatasky:)

fyFZ0uO.jpg

If you want easy format of fav channels then go for only tatasky this is best software of fav channels edit option in all dth and your mother will never disappoint with tatasky:)
But it's too costly bro 299+99 DMP add on
That's why I switched to dishtv..but it's too laggy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock