General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

fyFZ0uO.jpg
Is this offer for new customer?
Please share me the link for above

Login to self care then you can see your subscribed topups, click on that topup then it will get removed.
No it's not showing what we added on my Airtel app I added HD top-up for English movie HD combo 2.5 DBR pack by app but nothing showing in self-care.
Meanwhile anybody knows SMS code to remove the same pack.

No it's not showing what we added on my Airtel app I added HD top-up for English movie HD combo 2.5 DBR pack by app but nothing showing in self-care.
Meanwhile anybody knows SMS code to remove the same pack.
It's HD topup. HD topup section is temporary removed from self care. You need to call cc or send sms to deactivate.

There are SD & HD of same channel in consecutive LCN. For example, Sony ten 1 in 285 and Sony ten 1 HD in 286. Can I hide the SD channel ? I mean not child lock.

There are SD & HD of same channel in consecutive LCN. For example, Sony ten 1 in 285 and Sony ten 1 HD in 286. Can I hide the SD channel ? I mean not child lock.
No. Channels are in that way to make it user friendly. No need to search for HD channels just one ch+ touch & you are on HD feed (if available).

Last edited:
I have added 3 SD topups from app. How do I remove them from app or website? I cant find option to remove them app and website doesn't show these top ups at all.
Bro deactivate topups using CC or topup code. In website we can't see topups only available in app.

No. Channels are in that way to make it user friendly. No need to search for HD channels just one ch+ touch & you are on HD feed (if available).
For me, it is very inconvenient as i do not want to see SD channels and other channels in between and only want HD channels on pressing ch+

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock