General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

For me, it is very inconvenient as i do not want to see SD channels and other channels in between and only want HD channels on pressing ch+

You can select HD category from channels and then can browse only HD channels using CH +/- key. Alternatively, you can create favorite list of HD channels. There is no way to hide any channel.

PS: I have technicolor HEVC box and this functionality may differ on other boxes.

I want to know good package for me after 14 Oct I want hindi entertainment HD, hindi movies SD, HD, hindi music, kids and sports in HD. Is it good idea to recharge annual pack??

I want to know good package for me after 14 Oct I want hindi entertainment HD, hindi movies SD, HD, hindi music, kids and sports in HD. Is it good idea to recharge annual pack??
You can take my plan 99 +India pack 126
99+126=225 pm and don't do annual recharge as there is more competition coming in dth sector;)

IMG_20180822_101656.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock