General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,480
As I predicted on addition of MM HD that next time message might be updated for Sony Max HD,I think after this the next addition on adtv would be out of HBO HD or Movies Now HD,if they'll revamp HBO Hits from 1st Jan,then HBO HD would be already available on ADTV from launch and if HBO HD doesn't launch,then Movies Now HD might be next addition,let's see what happens,even if they don't add any HD channel for next one month I'll be ok,all frustration of past so many months gone with just one single addition :c :D

Guys Please Help : I was thinking to recharge my ADTV with Annual Mega HD package(622pm and 6246 yearly) as 622pm seems to be too much while 6246 is better option as I'll be getting 2 months free,so if anyone of you is using it please tell that whether they continue to add new ROI HD channels in this annual pack for whole year? or we have to add new HD channels by Ala Carte?
I talked to ADTV CC about it and they seem to be clueless about it,one CC said that yes new HD channels will continuously add to my pack and the other one said that you would only be getting those channels that were present in your pack at the time you recharged and no more would be added throughout year and you have to add them as Al Carte,Please tell if anyone is using it? :k

KTV HD

KTV HD Started on 11 December 2011. After starting HD feed, they startedtele-casting new movies, which are in HD, up-scaled mid movies in 16:9 format. The Sun Network has the largest movie library in Tamil. The advertisement also less when compare to Sun TV. But even after five years why ADTV could not add KTV HD? Any politics? If they are not able to give KTV HD, they should immediately add Tamil HD Channel.

Bro's please confirm adtv dvr stb power adapter is 3 pin or 2 pin:huh

Back
Top Bottom