General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,182
My uncle has SD connection.
Recently he is getting error code B001 on few channels (Zee Bangla,Kolkata Tv,Zee Cinema...).Other channels working fine
What could be the issue?

Recently he is getting error code B001 on few channels (Zee Bangla,Kolkata Tv,Zee Cinema...).Other channels working fine
What could be the issue?

5GHffDS.png

India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

What could be the issue?
This No signal error code B001 is related to a bad or poor signal for some channels. This can be as a result of many factors including bad installation, bad weather, bad connectors and many others. In order to fix this up, you will need to check that your DTH Dish is in a location with better signal, ensure that all connections are in the best way and wait for the weather to become normal assuming it was bad. Just in case all fails, you can contact your customer service center and or call their helpline number.

@sumitroy ,@hemant bros, problem is error B001 Getting on few channel, most of the channels working fine
Weather is also good here..
I think service engineer visit is only way left.
You can check the signal level for those channels and other channels, signal levels could be very low for those channels, dish alignment is required if everything is fine.

What could be the issue?
It would be dish alignment issue/Lnb issue , he is not getting signals from few transponders.

Last edited:
What could be the issue?

Check Cables/ Connectors if they are attached properly , Try to restart stb by powering off from mains. Somtimes also due to rusting of aluminium wire which carries signal there can issues in receiving certain channels, i faced similar problem few months back and first though LNB has gone bad but later after checking all other things i noticed that due to rain water accumulating inside connector rust had covered around the aluminium wire which lead to No Signal message appearing across all Horizontal Transponder channels. If this is the case then try to clean it inside the connector & see if it resolves problem.

Last edited:
@sumitroy ,@hemant bros, problem is error B001 Getting on few channel, most of the channels working fine
Weather is also good here..
I think service engineer visit is only way left.

I also faced same problem few days back bro. Lodge a complaint on 198, and they will replace the STB.
They charge Rs.350 for replacing if your STB in out of warranty, Else only Rs. 150 (Visit Charge).

Back
Top Bottom