General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,180
Ok I will try
You can activate any pack on self care, if you have sufficient balance in your account.
Ok I will try
You mean to say after adding 819₹ my account balance will be 1229₹ so I can directly activate that pack. It will not ask me to make payment of 1229₹ ?
It won't ask you, make payment exact amount.

Last edited:
Ok I will try
You mean to say after adding 819₹ my account balance will be 1229₹ so I can directly activate that pack. It will not ask me to make payment of 1229₹ ?
Yes from selfcare you can subscribe to it.

Last edited:
Last Night I refer adtv connection for my freind by sending SMS . I got following sms in reply :

Thank you for your reference! Rs.300 CASHBACK will be credited in your account within 7 days post successful conversion of your referral.

and today My friend got sms after telephonic discussion as follows:

Airtel digitaltv update: Your airtel digitalTV customer ID is 30272xxxxx. Please retain the ID for all future transactions. For any assistance please call us at 9937460255.
Booking details for your airtel digitalTV Customer ID 30272xxxxx: Order no: 2349xxxx,Pack name: Eco Sprts 73 HD 1+1M Refer COD,Validity: 60 days,Rent after validity period: Rs627/month

now my question is , Is that a successful conversion of referral ? And if so, When Will I Get my Cashback??

can TS dish+lnb be used for airtel dth? If yes, can I myself adjust to airtel satellite direction.
how much airtel charge for dish alignment visit?

can TS dish+lnb be used for airtel dth? If yes, can I myself adjust to airtel satellite direction.
Yes TS dish and normal lnb can be used and if you have satellite signal finder then you can adjust yourself otherwise you have need a technician and I think they take Rs.150 as Visit Charge.

Last Night I refer adtv connection for my freind by sending SMS . I got following sms in reply :

Thank you for your reference! Rs.300 CASHBACK will be credited in your account within 7 days post successful conversion of your referral.

and today My friend got sms after telephonic discussion as follows:

Airtel digitaltv update: Your airtel digitalTV customer ID is 30272xxxxx. Please retain the ID for all future transactions. For any assistance please call us at 9937460255.
Booking details for your airtel digitalTV Customer ID 30272xxxxx: Order no: 2349xxxx,Pack name: Eco Sprts 73 HD 1+1M Refer COD,Validity: 60 days,Rent after validity period: Rs627/month

now my question is , Is that a successful conversion of referral ? And if so, When Will I Get my Cashback??

Once your friend sucessssfully activates the DTH, you will get the cashback in your account balance after 7 days.
And your referred mobile number must be the registered mobile number of the new connection.

Yes TS dish and normal lnb can be used and if you have satellite signal finder then you can adjust yourself otherwise you have need a technician and I think they take Rs.150 as Visit Charge.

i hv quad/4 port lnb. will this work..

Yes you can use it but are you saving anything? You need to take a new Airtel connection and even if you don't take their Dish then also you will be paying the same amount.

Back
Top Bottom