General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,192
I want only airtel dth set top box and remote remains things like dish, wire i have so how much cost to be paying for new airtel connection any one will help me.?

Purchased the remote from local TV store.
It cost me ₹150
And I know it's the FAKE one.:cautious:
IMG-20181027-113929.jpg

The left hand side one is new and fake
Right hand side was 5 years old and was original ...
How did u come to know its fake...i didn't observe any changes in this pic...
And any disadvantages in this remote??

I tried this on my InternetTV remote but everytime it fails. Does InternetTV Remote is not universal Remote?
The procedure for Internet TV is as follows:
(Use Airtel Home button instead of OK button)
Step 1: Get the airtel remote to learning mode by pressing and holding ‘ (Airtel Home)’ and numeric ‘2’ buttons together for 3 seconds. The LED blinks twice to indicate that your airtel remote is ready to learn. Step 2: Hold the source remote and airtel remote in front of each other (3 cm-6 cm apart). Step 3: Press and release the button (first of the airtel remote and then of the source remote) which needs to be programmed in the airtel remote. The 5 keys that support Learning feature are – tv, a/v, volume-, volume+, mute Step 4: Press and release the source remote button that will be programmed about 2-4 times, The indictor LED short blinks 2 times if learning is successful and the new learnt code will replace the previous one. The indicator LED will blink short 4 times if the learning fails. Go back to Step 2 and learn it again. Previous learnt code will be kept if it fails learning. If LED is not on, It is due to IR learning timeout, then Go back to Step 1 and learn it again. Step 5: Press ‘ ’ button on your airtel remote to exit IR learning mode. Please note: Not all TV manufacturers and model numbers are supported.
Source: Internet TV Manual

@iphifi Bro!! Thanks for the info but unfortunately therl keys are not working. I guess my TV model doesn't support it.

Don't know how my dth account got deleted from self care.
Now, whenever I tried to add it again , it says Wrong OTP entered.
@iphifi bro, any solution?
Screenshot-2018-10-28-11-39-22-071-com-android-chrome.png

Don't know how my dth account got deleted from self care.
Now, whenever I tried to add it again , it says Wrong OTP entered.
@iphifi bro, any solution?
I have never faced this issue and don't know why it could have been deleted. Also if you are getting OTP then make sure that you are not requesting it multiple times, it can cause mix up in current OTP value and create errors.

Back
Top Bottom