General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Seems huwaei Anna .. u can confirm by seeing manfacturer details above Ethernet port u didn't check that Anna ??

2 times I swapped the box whenever they come 1st I see these details only Anna b4 activate 🤣🤣😂😂👍👍
I didn't get it yet bro, I asked them to send pics before coming, they have sent these. They will be coming tomorrow morning.

BTW guys, I thought I will get the Flextronics HEVC box, instead they are giving me this box. Just wanted to know if I should insist for Flextronics or go with Huawei box. Because I used Flextronics box and it had awesome PQ/AQ as well. If anyone used these two boxes, post your views please.

I am using Huawei box hd PQ is awesome but only issue is I get only 1080i not 1080p.BTW today morning I recharged adtv after in suspension. Today evening service issue raised automatically about suspension calling. My account is active I can watch channels, I didn't raise any request, what is the request about?

Last edited:
BTW guys, I thought I will get the Flextronics HEVC box, instead they are giving me this box. Just wanted to know if I should insist for Flextronics or go with Huawei box. Because I used Flextronics box and it had awesome PQ/AQ as well. If anyone used these two boxes, post your views please.
Bro earlier I am using, Huawei box and Flextronic box together for both connection. But After some days,due to problem in my huawei box, i replaced it with technicolor. That time personally I can't notice any difference in PQ and SQ between Flextronic box and huawei box. Both are according to my view are excellent.

Both are same Anna but flextronics latest one compare huwaei Adtv started issued to us 😉😉👍👍

Blindly Go For it @Siva Bro. Yes This is Huawei Box only. I was using it earlier before upgrading to Internet TV Box and its has stunning PQ and AQ. You will never regret. You are very lucky that you getting this box:blush:

I used Mybox and then swapped it for Huawei box two times but i am dissatisfied with performance and AQ PQ Quality. Then I got swapped it for new Flextronics HEVC box, This is the best box in Airtel which provides stunning AQ and PQ and mainly old Red UI.

Last edited:
I used Mybox and then swapped it for Huawei box two times but i am dissatisfied with performance and AQ PQ Quality. Then I got swapped it for new Flextronics HEVC box, This is the best box in Airtel which provides stunning AQ and PQ and mainly old Red UI.
Brother I didn't used flextronics box yet so don't know about that box. And Bro I didn't faced any issues in Huawei box when i was using that box and given me the best of the experience:love:

I remember when i asked u if Flextronics Box was any good and u having used it for sometime advised me to stick to it. Now u are in the same dilemma.
As mentioned above Huawei is very good bt so is Flextronics.Moreover it is newer and Hevc box,so go for it

I remember when i asked u if Flextronics Box was any good and u having used it for sometime advised me to stick to it. Now u are in the same dilemma.
As mentioned above Huawei is very good bt so is Flextronics.Moreover it is newer and Hevc box,so go for it
Bro, I don't have any dilemma in switching to a different box from CalComp because the yellow UI is sluggish after using from sometime. I thought these guys will provide me a Flextronics box as the replacement, but they sent me this pic. If they were providing me a Flextronics box in the first place, I would have taken it straight away, no questions asked!! I haven't used Huawei, but have seen great feedback on it from our users. So, the question is, whether to insist for Flextronics box or to settle with Huawei box. If I insist, they may not have that box and I may not be able to swap at all. Hope this clarifies!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock