General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

If Siva bro say cal com box is best all will say it is best if Siva bro say cal com box UI Lag all will say yes it is Lagging :rofl:

If Siva bro say cal com box is best all will say it is best if Siva bro say cal com box UI Lag all will say yes it is Lagging :rofl:
Our members are intelligent enough to have self opinion. If you keep doing this, you will not have the platform to express your opinion for sometime :no:

Why will we support him or anyone uselessly? What will we get by supporting anyone? We are just saying what we've felt. You are not saying anything because you've not noticed.
Moreover, there's nothing to support in this. You may have not faced any issue with your remote with cal-comp boxes too but many other's are facing it.

Last edited:
Yeah, but that was a replacement too. Warranty comes only for new connections I think or if we take BMC.
Ok.I think Flextronics is the only box which is still stuck with older version so if all the other older ones have received the latest update, This too might receive an update which could be with yellow UI. U should stick with ur current one for the time being as it is the latest one. Might even get an update too to improve responsiveness

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock