General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,764
  • Views Views: Views 4,013,938
You was also dissatisfied with Tatasky humax t51 hevc model now you are dissatisfied with Technicolor cal com hevc box with yellow UI then you will also dissatisfied with red UI also ;)

Did You read his post clearly he is mentioned he is not happy with the Lag in UI that's why he is changing the box and not because he is dissatisfied with yellow UI..
You was also dissatisfied with Tatasky humax t51 hevc model now you are dissatisfied with Technicolor cal com hevc box with yellow UI then you will also dissatisfied with red UI also ;)

I read it carefully but there is no Lag in yellow UI since I am also using this stb from last 7 months and I never found this Lag problem

What are you talking about? I never used humax box in TS. Also, I have used red UI for almost 7.5 years and I could clearly see the difference between these two. If you haven't used both, you won't feel it, but if you did use both you can clearly understand what I'm saying.

I read it carefully but there is no Lag in yellow UI since I am also using this stb from last 7 months and I never found this Lag problem
There's a lag in the yellow UI in comparison with red UI. It works smoothly but the yellow UI works slowly & sometimes even not work. Same case is with the remote with the both Cal-comp boxes.

Yes there is lag in Yellow UI. Also remote not fully compatible with technicolor box. And this is his personal decision. I also not satisfied with many Airtel boxes. I also replaced many times. So nothing wrong in it. This is everyone personal choice.

Last edited:
Bro, I don't have any dilemma in switching to a different box from CalComp because the yellow UI is sluggish after using from sometime. I thought these guys will provide me a Flextronics box as the replacement, but they sent me this pic. If they were providing me a Flextronics box in the first place, I would have taken it straight away, no questions asked!! I haven't used Huawei, but have seen great feedback on it from our users. So, the question is, whether to insist for Flextronics box or to settle with Huawei box. If I insist, they may not have that box and I may not be able to swap at all. Hope this clarifies!
So Huawei is the option. By the way, u would get warranty for the new one or not?
There have been a lot of praise of Huawei Box lately

Last edited:
I hope you got your answer from other so no need of answering the same again!!

Back
Top Bottom