General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

So, they are terminating your arp & charging DBR. If you'll select your bouquets/channels on 29 December then your monthly rent will change.

Received this sms today from Airtel. Still no update on new packs.

IMG-20181226-WA0002.jpg
So, they started to terminate ARP and bro what about Refund you got any msg about it?

So, they started to terminate ARP and bro what about Refund you got any msg about it?
They mentioned that DBR of 23.33 will be charged that means remaining amount will be refunded on 29 Dec & from that DBR will be charged.

will packs like Royal HD ,Infinity HD continues like before, are we just need to take packs based broadcaster pack price?
I think in near future courts & govt decides what we need to eat and where to live;)
if selection is customer choice why they forced base pack compulsory? 150 Rs useless for 100 + trash channels

Last edited:
if selection is customer choice why they forced base pack compulsory? 150 Rs useless for 100 + trash channels
Exactly. This whole exercise is a big waste in my opinion because it is ultimately leading to increasing costs for watching TV along with the waste channels thrown in

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock