General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,411
They have shortage of tp, they are lacking in HD chnl count, they have now Zee isssue, but they always come first when there is any price hike in dth industry... I think they are going to shut their business down in near future.

shawl_who said:
Can understand.. bit wht of I told u quality of hd chnls on ts is much inferior than on airtel. :u

Really :skd I feel same as ts I am watching adtv too now a days :k;) also airtel ugly logo irritant more on hd channels :wall

Rushil.D said:
Really :skd I feel same as ts I am watching adtv too now a days :k;) also airtel ugly logo irritant more on hd channels :wall
Not irritating Airtel logo....I m watching since 4 years.

Rushil.D said:

:shy I dint want to hurt ts viewers sentiments..
But I think hd quality not gud is ts :(

Ts sd quality is better than that of airtel..imo.

shawl_who said:
:shy I dint want to hurt ts viewers sentiments..
But I think hd quality not gud is ts :(

Ts sd quality is better than that of airtel..imo.
no i am not hurted but trust me i dont feel difference from atleast my eyes :s i only feel differense is of both dth Logos
all 4 DTH Videocon, ADTV, Disht TV, and TS having same HD PQ
Note :- Its only my experience :k

I think in world of rising hd channels n considering count of hd very rarely sd channels will be watched. N price also matters bro. So for hd channels airtel is best with all options of genres in one top us.
N sd quality also not too bad.

I have asking his for past one year . When will ADTH add KTV-HD ?
If they have no plans then we have to quit to Tatasky :-/

suthan2015 said:
I have asking his for past one year . When will ADTH add KTV-HD ?
If they have no plans then we have to quit to Tatasky :-/
There is nothing changed in last 2 days that will motivate to shift to Tata Sky:
Tata Sky has all popular HD channels, TP space for future addition, Superior PQ & Good AQ, excellent Customer care and digital interface for Support !!
Whereas ADTV has major Popular HD channels, Space crunch for future addition and will never do more then 1-2 addition per month even if they get space will not do mass addition, and will take more then year to catch Tata Sky in HD channel count, Superior PQ & Excellent AQ, Average Customer Support....

But major differentiation is price if you can pay high price then go for Tata Sky, but if you have limited amount for DBR then Airtel is good option.... Specifically I don't want to pay for SD feed when I am going to watch HD feed of same program !!!

Back
Top Bottom