General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,496
Has everyone’s New Chosen Pack got activated?
I’m not even getting DD Channels.
Just a sole Times Bouquet

no bro , my old pack is still running without any change
but my friends stb, everything has been removed and airtel activated only Zee English hd pack , he can only watch 4 zee hd channels at the moment

no bro , my old pack is still running without any change
but my friends stb, everything has been removed and airtel activated only Zee English hd pack , he can only watch 4 zee hd channels at the moment
Tell him to activate through Airtel App whichever’s channel he want to watch immediately, I was able to do that

Star sports 1 Kannada topup not available still on my Airtel app...is there any way to add that channel?

Tell him to activate through Airtel App whichever’s channel he want to watch immediately, I was able to do that

bro he submitted the bouquets and ala carta last month and got the confirmation receipt from airtel .
today evening he called airtel CC , they apologized and ask him to wait till tomorrow
im wondering if he activates bouquets via selfcare app now, what will happen after tomorrow fix ?? all mess up ?

bro he submitted the bouquets and ala carta last month and got the confirmation receipt from airtel .
today evening he called airtel CC , they apologized and ask him to wait till tomorrow
im wondering if he activates bouquets via selfcare app now, what will happen after tomorrow fix ?? all mess up ?
I was told exactly the same. Even talked with Senior and was tld to wait. Then,I added Punjabi through Airtel App

ALP user here! Don't know, yesterday around 11:30 three channels suddenly unsubscribe

Asianet HD
Surya TV
MMTV

Tried to HS, ADD format! still I am not getting help

Hi bro,

Can someone or @Gobinaath bros, from yesterday they started to deduct 5 rupees daily for my pack. Need to stop it immediately. Please help. Am on superstar annual pack. While I reached customer care they are saying past 1 year we didn't deduct any annual charges and hence from now, we are deducting 135 rupees per month on daily basis. Should i continue with this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom