General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,511
AP Superstar pack is 160 per month, that's about 5 rupees a day!
I got super star annual pack 899. Still 8 more months left. Added money in the main account for add-ons. You mean they started deducting from the main balance now for super star pack??

I got super star annual pack 899. Still 8 more months left. Added money in the main account for add-ons. You mean they started deducting from the main balance now for super star pack??
Yes bro. After calling customer care now all the packs removed and only dd channels coming

I have already paid 899 for 1 year and I do not want to change. But i am keep getting SMS from Airtel to select the package,Otherwise they will change mine to closest value pack. Will they change my package or I can ignore the message. Please suggest..

I have already paid 899 for 1 year and I do not want to change. But i am keep getting SMS from Airtel to select the package,Otherwise they will change mine to closest value pack. Will they change my package or I can ignore the message. Please suggest..
Don't change. They are just trying to mislead. When you Call the customer care and demand them how can they change the annual packs then they will slowly reveal that you can continue. Just don't panic and alter the pack by yourself

Back
Top Bottom