General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,528
@Siva bro, I have dual SIM phone with one airtel and other Vodafone no., the Vodafone no is registered with dth, if I open my airtel app is shows detail for airtel no, I tried to add account and add dth customer id but I didn't received otp, bro if I login through this process means airtel SIM account and dth account of Vodafone Number simultaneously will i be able to use it and secondly will airtel change my RMN to airtel no as I don't want to change it.

@Siva bro, I have dual SIM phone with one airtel and other Vodafone no., the Vodafone no is registered with dth, if I open my airtel app is shows detail for airtel no, I tried to add account and add dth customer id but I didn't received otp, bro if I login through this process means airtel SIM account and dth account of Vodafone Number simultaneously will i be able to use it and secondly will airtel change my RMN to airtel no as I don't want to change it.
Uninstall and install the app again. Register with your Vodafone number and you will see the DTH details once you login. Airtel will not change your RMN.

Back
Top Bottom